1.5L Foamer with Beer Faucet Attachment
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Ideal for cleaning a 1 tap jockey box or kegerator. The 1.5L (48oz) foamer comes with a stainless steel faucet thread adapter. Just remove the beer faucet on your kegerator or jockey box and screw the adapter in its place. Note: You must hand wash your couplers and beer faucets when using this method.
Recommended Chemicals — Alkaline + Acid
- PBW—Dissolve 1/2 of a PBW tablet to 1.5L of warm water for your first step-Alkaline rinse. If extremely dirty, let the PBW mixture sit in the coils for 10-15 minutes.
- StarSan—Combine a 1/2 a teaspoon of StarSan to 1.5L of warm water for your sanitizing acid rinse. StarSan is a high foaming solution.
StarSan is a rinse free sanitizer and can be left in the coils. Otherwise pump up an empty foamer and use the air pressure to clear your coils for storage.
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for festivals or mobile bars
- Comfortable grip handle with trigger 3.75 in. diameter
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton pump seals for chemical compatibility
- Polypropylene tank and pump head
- View stripe for easy visibility of product levels
- Stability base with gripping notches
Power Type: Manual
Chemical pickup type: Draws from pre-mixed solution
Number of products unit can draw from: One product
Capacity: 0.4 gallon (1.5 liter)
Discharge wand/tip type: Polypropylene trigger handle with beer faucet attachment
Liquid temperature range: 40-100˚F (4.4-37˚C)
Chemical compatibility: Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete Unit
- User Manual