2 Tap Igloo Legacy Jockey Box
Stop pouring foam. A jockey box has to perform every time you hook a keg to it. We both know that a lost keg to a cheaply built jockey box will cost you cash and headaches.
Just like our flagship stainless steel jockey boxes, the Igloo Legacy Cooler jockey boxes are designed and built specifically to exceed the demands of the active beverage industry and the rigors of festival season. They are constructed out of materials that will last a lifetime with proper care and raise the bar for what portable draft systems should be and can look like.
- Igloo Legacy® 54 quart cooler with built in bottle opener
- All stainless steel construction
- Reinforced coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts
- Heavy-duty shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- Your choice of 50' or 100' coils hold and continuously chill 17 oz or 34 oz of liquid, respectively (consider: 50' coils if you're pouring pints for friends, 100' coils if you're filling pitchers non-stop for the masses)
- Custom COLDBREAK® jockey box design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
More Product Information
Weight: 35 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~35-40 LBS
Dimensions: 24"L x 18"W x 16.5"H
Rear Inputs: The beverage lines coming from your keg connect to this jockey box on the rear of the cooler. This leaves a clean look on the front, service side of the cooler.