In stock: Ready to ship
- Heavy-duty Roto-molded cooler
- All stainless steel construction
- Coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts.
- Shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- Your choice of 50’ or 100’ coils holds and continuously chills 17 oz or 34 oz of liquid, respectively (consider: 50’ coils if you’re pouring pints for friends, 100’ coils if you’re filling pitchers for the masses)
- Custom COLDBREAK® Design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
Product Description: Stop pouring foam. A jockey box has to perform each and every time you hook s keg to it. This durable, 1 Tap Roto-molded edition is the easiest and most cost-effective way to get your first draft pick of carbonated beverage into your friends’ hands (see what we did there?)—whether tailgating, partying at home, or for those rugged weekends off the grid.
They’re compact and user-friendly for even the newest novices. New to the game, and have questions? Drop us a line—we’ll make sure you purchase with confidence.
Front Inputs: The beverage lines coming from your kegs connect to this jockey box on the front of the cooler. This leaves a clean look on the back side of the cooler.
- Stainless steel assembly
- (1x) 50' or 100' x 5/16" OD stainless steel coil
- (1x) Stainless steel faucet with black tap handle
Kits & Accessories Info
CO2 tanks arrive empty. Federal law prohibits shipping full tanks.
- All tubing is 5/16" ID
- Taprite® brand, dual gauge regulator
- Includes hose clamps and rubber washers
Weight: 27 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~20 LBS
Dimensions: 18.5"L x 21.5"W x 17"H
Scroll back up, pick your accessories, and checkout!