2 Tap Roto Jockey Box - Front Inputs
Product Description: Our Roto-molded editions raise the ante, especially in terms of durability. Built for those times when you know you’re going to get your keister handed to you—when once you open that tap handle it’s not going to close until every last 1/2-barrel is kicked, this one’s for you.
- Heavy-duty Roto-molded cooler
- All stainless steel construction
- Reinforced coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts
- Heavy-duty shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- Your choice of 50' or 100' coils hold and continuously chill 17 oz or 34 oz of liquid, respectively (consider: 50' coils if you're pouring pints for friends, 100' coils if you're filling pitchers non-stop for the masses)
- Custom COLDBREAK® Design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
More Product Information
Weight: 55 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~50 LBS
Dimensions: 21.5"L x 31"W x 17"H
Front Inputs: The beverage lines coming from your keg connect to this jockey box on the front of the cooler. This leaves a clean look on the back side of the cooler (read: no more need lugging that jockey box cover around).