2 Tap Roto Jockey Box - Front Inputs
In stock: Ready to ship
Our flagship stainless steel jockey boxes have set the industry standard and earned their reputation for good reason. Still, sometimes due to demand, you just need to build a bigger boat.
Our Roto-molded editions raise the ante. Built for those times when you know you’re going to get your keister handed to you—when once you open that tap handle it’s not going to close until every last 1/2-barrel is kicked, this one’s for you.
Their 100’ food-grade stainless steel coils hold approximately 34oz of liquid inside a heavy-duty cooler that can withstand the rigors of the busiest events. If your goal is pouring full pints of beer or needing pitchers of beer staged for a never-ending onslaught of thirsty fans, you want this jockey box. If you dig this design, but need a more budget-friendly option for slightly less intense use, check out our line of marine-grade jockey boxes.
Front Inputs: The beverage lines coming from your kegs connect to this jockey box on the front of the cooler. This leaves a clean look on the back side of the cooler (read: no more lugging that jockey box cover around).
- Heavy-duty Roto-molded cooler
- All stainless steel construction
- Coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts
- Shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- Each coil holds and continuously chills over 34 oz of liquid
- Custom COLDBREAK® Design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
- Stainless steel assembly
- (2x) 100' x 5/16" OD stainless steel coils
- (2x) Stainless steel faucets with black tap handles
Weight: 55 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~50 LBS
Dimensions: 21.5"L x 31"W x 17"H
Scroll back up, pick your accessories, and checkout!