Ice Cold Drinking Water Station, Portable, No Electricity
Do you need an ice cold drinking water station that you don't have to plug in? We paired our durable one tap jockey box with a dual stage water filter to create the perfect outdoor, serve yourself, water station.
Connect it to any outdoor hose bib (garden hose faucet) and the water will flow through our dual stage water filter and into the 50' stainless steel coil located inside the jockey box. When the cooler is filled with ice, the result is ice cold, refreshing, drinking water.
- Heavy-duty Roto-molded cooler with stainless steel parts
- Commercial quality dual stage water filter with mounting bracket
- Includes jumper hose (filter output to jockey box input)
- 50’ stainless steel coil continuously chills 17 oz of liquid
- Custom COLDBREAK® jockey box design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
- NOTE: A garden hose rated for drinking water is recomended to connect your water supply to the filter input (standard garden hose connections)
More Product Information
Carbon Block Filter: The 10” carbon block filter has a particle retention size of 0.5 micron and is suitable for drinking water filtration applications. It has coconut shell activated carbon filter media to reduce unpleasant taste and odor from drinking water. This filter has a 2.5" outside diameter (OD) and an overall length of 9-7/8". It has an operating temperature range of 40 to 180 degrees F, and a maximum pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi). This carbon block filter is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 42 for material requirements only, and is suitable for use in water dispensing applications where higher chlorine levels are present.
Sediment Filter: The 10" polypropylene sediment filter has a particle retention size of 5 micron and is used in a water filtration system. This coreless filter has an outside diameter (OD) of 2.5" and overall length of 9-7/8". It is made of polypropylene which can be sterilized, has dimensional stability, and is resistance to most chemicals. It is certified by the American National Standards Institute and National Sanitation Foundation (ANSI/NSF) Standard 42 for quality assurance. This sediment filter is suitable for use in applications such as ice machines, film processing, beverage, coffee, analytical, wineries, and many others.
- 1 Tap jockey box with 50' coil
- Dual stage filter with metal mounting bracket
- 10" 5 micron sediment filter
- 10" x 0.5 micron carbon block filter
- Filter wrench
- Filter to jockey box jumper hose
- 25' - 50' garden hose rated for drinking water