1.5L Pump Up - Spray
Table and bar top sanitation made easy with this ergonomic alternative to traditional trigger sprayers. Spray in any direction, even upside down.
- Sprays at any angle, even upside down.
- Efficient and ergonomic alternative to trigger sprayers.
- Compact unit with manual pump.
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning.
- Comfortable grip handle with trigger for quick on/off control.
- Adjustable cone nozzle that ranges from spray to stream.
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton pump seals for chemical compatibility
- Polypropylene tank and pump head
- View stripe for easy visibility of product levels
- Stability base with gripping notches
Power Type: Manual
Chemical pickup type: Draws from pre-mixed solution
Number of products unit can draw from: One product
Capacity: 0.3 gallon (1.1 liter)
Discharge wand/tip type: Adjustable cone nozzle that ranges from spray to stream
Pump seals: Viton
Run time from full tank: 30 seconds to 1 minute and 45 seconds, depending on nozzle setting
Output Volume: 10-26 oz/min
Output Distance: 1-8 ft (0.3-2.4 m)
Liquid temperature range: 40-100˚F (4.4-37˚C)
Chemical compatibility: Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete Unit
- User Manual