A waterless wash is preferred, if vinyl wrapping is NOT overly dirty. Apply a waterless cleaning solution, following it directions, to help maintain the gloss and performance of the vinyl wrapping films.
Pre-rinse the entire exterior of your wrapped jockey box with clean water (using a hose, preferred, with low to moderate pressure). This helps remove any loose dirt particles and helps avoid scratching the graphics.
Gently wash the vinyl wrap with a mild soap/water solution, using a soft, non-abrasive cloth or a synthetic or natural sponge. Start from the top of the box and work down. Avoid unnecessary scrubbing that may scratch the vinyl. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To avoid water spotting, use a silicone squeegee. Allow vinyl wrap to air dry completely. Otherwise, use a soft, non-abrasive cloth.
Important: Excessive scrubbing/rubbing during cleaning may create failure points and result in the wrap lifting at the edges. Brushes may scratch the wrap or catch the wrap's edges and also create a failure point.
When not affixed to your jockey box, keep it clean and dry. Store flat, and do not store anything on top of it and do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other. If not stored flat on a clean surface, store rolled on end with the printed side out.
Between each use, clean both sides of the decal (printed and magnet sides) with a mild detergent. Wipe with a soft, non-abrasive cloth. Allow magnetic wrap to air dry completely.
- The magnetic decal should be at room temperature (min 60º F) or above.
- Do not apply a magnet that has been stored curved with the magnet side out (see storing).
- Ensure your jockey box is clean and free of debris.
- Affix gently, starting with one side and working its way around your jockey box. Do not place over any manufactured components or allow for air pockets to form.
- If positioned incorrectly, remove the decal completely by lifting at its sides (not its corners) and reaffix. Do not pull the magnet wrap into place.
- Do not use on any other products or materials.