- Within 30 days from the date of receipt
- Item must be in new, unused condition
- Items purchased from a third party or reseller must be returned to those retailers/persons, and are subject to that party’s return policy
- Products eligible for warranty are covered only for the original owner
If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, improper use, improper cleaning, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use.
Stainless Steel Coolers
The exterior of our stainless coolers are made from 430 grade stainless steel, which is a ferritic, straight chromium alloy. It is a very common grade that is used widely in the automotive and appliance industry. This alloy is non-hardened but has excellent corrosion resistance and is slightly magnetic (Like a stainless steel refrigerator). The corrosion resistance is maximized in well-polished or buffed condition. Cleaning and drying is very important to keep your cooler looking fresh and rust free.
We want our customers happy and looking good! If you or your staff has inadvertently damaged one of your jockey boxes, please reach out to us. We have many replacement parts available to purchase online, or the coolers can easily be completely replaced.
- Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate
- Customer is responsible for S&H both ways.
- Customer acknowledges and accepts responsibility for an invoice for outbound S&H back to them after repairs.
3509 3 Mile Rd NW #2
Grand Rapids, MI 49534