Outside is the best side, and it’s best spent enjoying meaningful time with others. Over a cold one perhaps is the only way to make it better—whether it’s just you and your crew or gathered with a hundred of your closest friends.
While we have absolutely nothing against the ear perking sound of a can or bottle being cracked open, done are the days of thinking you can throw a party and get away serving foamy, flat beer with—and caused by—a plastic party hand pump.
Gatherings are different now. And, the expectation for a better way to conduct business (serious leisure included!) has never been higher. So, here are a few easy ways to incorporate a jockey box into some of the most common occasions that bring people together, usually over a beer or three.
JOCKEY BOXES ARE PERFECT FOR
- Backyard weddings
- Beer trailers
- A day at the beach
- Graduation parties
- Mobile bars
- Office lounges
- Pool parties
- Street festivals
- Tiki bars
- Wo/man caves
You name it. We can do this all day...
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Jockey box + a dispensing kit with CO2 (includes everything you need to start pouring right now)
- Ice (to fill your jockey box, which cools the beverage inside your coils as it moves through them)
- Kegs of whatever you’re serving
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED
- Electricity, wi-fi, or your college buddy’s unsanitary, old school plastic party pump
- Drip tray (for catching any excited overflow)
- Cleaning kit (because sanitation)
- Special faucets for nitro beer or wine
PICK THE JOCKEY BOX THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
When you're ready to make the investment, use these suggestions to make the best decision for your needs.
The beautiful thing about jockey boxes is that they can go wherever you do. So, showing up empty-handed or with the wrong tool for the job is no longer an excuse. If you’re hosting and impressing your guests is important to you, a jockey box will deliver on professional, taproom quality and reliability so you can sit back and enjoy the party.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive instructional videos, best practices, and trusted info on all things jockey boxes delivered to your inbox.