Print ready artwork means that you provide us with files that we can print directly from exactly as is. If we find errors in your artwork, we will reject the files and provide feedback on the changes that need to be made. We’ve compiled a quick guide below to hopefully help with any questions you may have.
Print Install Requirements
- High resolution, professional software files that have been designed on our template.
- EPS files are preferred. See below for other file-specific requirements.
- JPG & TIF files are not accepted.
- Submit one file for the (1) top/lid, and (2) the body/sides of your jockey box.
- Once you finalize your print-ready files, regardless of its accepted file types, please provide a screenshot or JPG for us to use as a reference point to ensure nothing gets altered during transmission.
Color pallet is RGB (never CMYK). Pantone colors are better represented with RGB on a large format printer. If your branding requires a near exact match on color, we will require Pantone COATED color codes. Keep in mind that no printer will be able to precisely recreate all available tones.
All images provided for printing must be at least 300 dpi/ppi. All wraps will be printed at 300 dpi. We cannot increase the resolution of your files. If they look blurry when you send them to us, they will print blurry.
Other File Types Accepted
PDF Files (.PDF) — Require professional, vector-based software or industry-standard imaging and photo editing software.
Adobe Illustrator (.AI) — Convert all text to "outlines" and embed all images. All colors need to be RGB. Save as an .eps or .ai file.
Photoshop (.PSD) — All colors and images need to be RGB (not CMYK) and set at 300dpi. Our provided templates are to size and ready for print.
Corel Draw (.CDR) — Convert all text to "curves." We are able to use most Corel files as-is. We will let you know if we encounter any issues.
Flexisign (.FP) — Convert all text to "outlines" and rasterize all images. We print directly from Flexi. We will let you know if encounter any issues.