Warehouse Worker / Production Assistant
COLDBREAK®, a premier manufacturer of portable draft equipment and entry level homebrewing equipment is currently looking for a full-time warehouse worker to join our small team. This person will need to pay attention to detail, take pride in performing work assignments correctly, and have a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in the manufacturing of our products.
- Prep materials used in the manufacturing of our products (i.e. put labels on boxes, attach brass fittings to vinyl tubing, bending stainless steel tubing by hand, etc.)
- Assist with warehouse receipts and ensure a timely and accurate unloading & placement of all product receipts into inventory, including proper handling of related paperwork and informing appropriate personnel depending on the type of product received.
- Monitor all current inventory levels and order as needed for his/her areas of responsibility. Bring to the attention of others any product shortages that are ordered by others in the company.
- Assist with keeping the warehouse clean and orderly.
- Pull and stage web orders
- Operate electric lift and pallet jack
The individual selected to join our team will possess the following:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Able to follow specific verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to wear protective eyewear and hand protection (gloves)
- Forklift or electric pallet jack experience preferred but not necessary
- Must be self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Must be able to handle repetitive tasks
- Must be able to use various hand tools; Cordless drill, impact wrench, socket wrench, tubing bender, vice grips, etc.
35-40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $18.00/hr
Please email your cover letter and resume to Derek.
COLDBREAK® is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.