3 Tap Roto Jockey Box
Our Roto-molded editions raise the ante, especially in terms of durability. Built for those times when you know you’re going to get your keister handed to you—when once you open that tap handle it’s not going to close until every last 1/2-barrel is kicked, this one’s for you.
This 3-tap edition features 50’ food-grade stainless steel coils per line that hold approximately 17 oz of liquid inside a heavy-duty cooler that can withstand the rigors of the toughest events. If you’re dispensing sample pours at a festival or full pints while tailgating or camping, you want this jockey box.
- Heavy-duty Roto-molded cooler
- All stainless steel construction
- Reinforced coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts
- Heavy-duty shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- 50' coils hold and continuously chill more than a pint of liquid
- Custom COLDBREAK® Design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
More Product Information
Weight: 57 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~50 LBS
Dimensions: 21.5"L x 31"W x 17"H
Rear Inputs: The beverage lines coming from your keg connect to this jockey box on the rear of the cooler. This leaves a clean look on the front, service side of the cooler.