2 Tap Stainless Jockey Box - Rear Inputs
In stock: Ready to ship
- All stainless steel construction
- Coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts.
- Shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- Your choice of 50’ or 100’ coils holds and continuously chills 17 oz or 34 oz of liquid, respectively (consider: 50’ coils if you’re pouring pints for friends, 100’ coils if you’re filling pitchers for the masses)
- Custom COLDBREAK® design
- Every jockey box is hand built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
Stop pouring foam. A jockey box has to perform every time you hook a keg to it. You and I both know that a lost keg to a cheaply built jockey box will cost you cash and numerous headaches. So we've designed our jockey boxes to withstand the rigors of festival season and built them out of materials that will last a lifetime with proper care.
Rear Inputs: The beverage lines coming from your kegs connect to this jockey box on the rear of the cooler.
- Stainless steel shanks
- (2x) 50' or 100' x 5/16" OD stainless steel coils
- (2x) Stainless steel faucets w/black tap handles
- CO2 tanks arrive empty. Federal law prohibits shipping full tanks.
- All tubing is 5/16" ID
- Taprite® brand, dual gauge regulator
- Includes hose clamps and rubber washers
Dimensions: 24L x 18W x 16.5H
Weight: 35 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~35-40 LBS
Scroll back up, pick your accessories, and checkout.