Chemical Transfer - 4 Unit
- This item is drop shipped directly from our neighbors at FOAMit.
- Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item will take 3-4 business days to ship from its warehouse.
- Does not qualify for free shipping. Cannot be shipped outside of the USA.
Safely transfer chemical without hand drum pumps.
- Transfer each product at up to 3.5 gal/min (13.2 l/min)
- Tool-free pump changes with our quick-change pump bracket
- Chemically-resistant PVC hose
- Weighted suction line with filter and check valve
- Air regulator with filter
- Strain relief on the discharge hose
- Trigger gun Hastelloy components for compatibility
- Air-operated diaphragm pump with quick-release hose barbs
Power type: Compressed air
Chemical pickup type: Draws from a pre-mixed solution
Number of products the unit can draw from: One product per pump
Suction line: 8 ft. (2.4 m) clear braid hose with 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) inside diameter
Discharge hose: 8 ft. (2.4 m) clear braid hose with 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) inside diameter
Discharge wand: Polypropylene trigger handle
Flow Rate: 3.5 gal/min (13.2 l/min)
Compressed air requirements: 20-80 psi (1.4-5 bar) with 2 cfm (56 l/min)
Liquid temperature range: 40-100˚F (4.4-37˚C)
Chemical compatibility: Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.