If your investment was not properly cared for or you simply want your jockey box to look brand new again, we got your back. It's significantly less expensive to recondition your existing, used COLDBREAK® jockey box vs. purchasing a brand new one. It's also better for the environment.
The guts of your jockey box are made from 304-grade stainless steel and will last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning. Your cooler, however, will take all the abuse and over time it will eventually breakdown. With our reconditioning program, we will take your coils, shanks, and shank plates and put them in a brand new cooler. Our experts will also install new rubber coil grommets and inspect every part, prior to reinstallation.
- Parts and pieces that are found damaged or improperly cared for will be replaced at an additional fee.
PREP YOUR JOCKEY BOX (REQUIRED)
- The jockey box coils must be cleaned and completely purged with CO2. For the safety of our staff, we will not accept jockey boxes with any liquid (or caustic) inside the coils.
- The interior of the cooler must be cleaned and dried (i.e., bone -dry). Jockey boxes with excessive mold growth will not be accepted.
- Remove all exterior parts and accessories prior to shipping: faucets, hoses, beverage jumpers, and tailpieces.
- Only COLDBREAK® brand jockey boxes will be reconditioned by our company. Blue and red amateur-hour jockey boxes will be sent to die a slow death at a farm up north.
- Jockey boxes that are received dirty and/or full of stale beer will be returned without a refund, and we'll bill you for the return shipping. We're not kidding. Don't do it.
- Customer is responsible for shipping the jockey box to us. Our stainless coolers fit inside any Home Depot/Lowes large heavy-duty moving box (24”x18”x18”). See the chart below for more info.
- Local drop-offs and pick-ups are accepted by appointment only. You can have a beer with us while you wait.
- COLDBREAK® is not liable for lost or damaged in-bound packages.
3509 3 Mile Rd NW #2
Grand Rapids, MI 49534
All of our stainless steel and small, round Roto-molded jockey boxes will fit into any large, heavy duty, 24”x18”x18” moving box (~$3.00). Available at Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, or U-haul. You can also contact us and we will send you a box, for an additional fee.
The cost is per jockey box. If you have a large fleet of our boxes, please email us for a quote. The total cost includes:
- Brand new cooler
- Rubber coil grommets
- Disposal of old cooler
- Return shipping to you