4 Tap Roto Jockey Box - Rear Inputs
In stock: Ready to ship
Our flagship stainless steel jockey boxes have set the industry standard and earned their reputation for good reason. Still, sometimes due to demand, you just need to build a bigger boat. This is that boat.
Our Roto-molded editions raise the ante, especially in terms of durability. Built for those times when the environment or pouring situation are a little unforgiving and the last thing you have time to worry about is showing up with a knife to a gun fight, this one’s for you.
This 4-tap edition features 50’ food-grade stainless steel coils per line that hold approximately 17 oz of liquid inside a heavy-duty cooler that can withstand the rigors of the toughest events. If you’re dispensing sample pours at a festival or full pints while tailgating or camping, you want this jockey box.
If you dig this design, require its durability, and need to fill full pitchers of beer non-stop for the masses, check out our 2-tap edition with 100’ coils. Or, if you need a more budget-friendly option for slightly less intense use, we’ve got you covered with our marine-grade editions.
- Heavy-duty Roto-molded cooler
- All stainless steel construction
- Coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts
- Shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- Each coil holds and continuously chills over 17 oz of liquid
- Custom COLDBREAK® Design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
- Stainless steel assembly
- (4x) 50' x 5/16" OD stainless steel coils
- (4x) Stainless steel faucets with black tap handles
Weight: 65 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~45 LBS
Dimensions: 21.5"L x 31"W x 17"H
Scroll back up, pick your accessories, and checkout!