Personalize any stainless jockey box with your company's logo and graphics to create a cohesive brand look and feel that guests will recognize and appreciate.
In order to provide you with the highest quality jockey box wrap possible, we have partnered up with our neighbors at Premier Graphics. They professionally wrap your coolers before we turn them into jockey boxes. Premier is very good at what they do, but there are certain requirements they demand to make this process as easy as possible. See the tabs below for more information.
- Download our template
- Add/design your high quality artwork to the template
- Place your jockey box order
- Email us your artwork for printing and install
Print ready artwork means that you provide us with files that we can print directly from exactly as is. If we find errors in your artwork, we will reject the files and provide feedback on the changes that need to be made. We’ve compiled a quick guide below to hopefully help with any questions you may have.
Print Install Requirements
- High resolution, professional software files that have been designed on our template.
- EPS files are preferred. See below for other file-specific requirements.
- JPG & TIF files are not accepted.
- Submit one file for the (1) top/lid, and (2) the body/sides of your jockey box.
- Once you finalize your print-ready files, regardless of its accepted file types, please provide a screenshot or JPG for us to use as a reference point to ensure nothing gets altered during transmission.
Color pallet is RGB (never CMYK). Pantone colors are better represented with RGB on a large format printer. If your branding requires a near exact match on color, we will require Pantone COATED color codes. Keep in mind that no printer will be able to precisely recreate all available tones.
All images provided for printing must be at least 300 dpi/ppi. All wraps will be printed at 300 dpi. We cannot increase the resolution of your files. If they look blurry when you send them to us, they will print blurry.
Other File Types Accepted
PDF Files (.PDF) — Require professional, vector-based software or industry-standard imaging and photo editing software.
Adobe Illustrator (.AI) — Convert all text to "outlines" and embed all images. All colors need to be RGB. Save as an .eps or .ai file.
Photoshop (.PSD) — All colors and images need to be RGB (not CMYK) and set at 300dpi. Our provided templates are to size and ready for print.
Corel Draw (.CDR) — Convert all text to "curves." We are able to use most Corel files as-is. We will let you know if we encounter any issues.
Flexisign (.FP) — Convert all text to "outlines" and rasterize all images. We print directly from Flexi. We will let you know if encounter any issues.
After you email us your artwork, Premier Graphics will transfer your files into their software and make sure everything lines up correctly. We then send you a digital proof to approve.
- We will send you a digital proof in 2-3 business days. That proof must be approved in writing (email). Your order will then be scheduled for production.
- We do not print anything until you approve final artwork.
- Upon request and for an additional fee, we can send you a small test print of your wrap prior to production. Please note that this will delay your scheduled production date, which is always dependent on your final approval.
Full Vinyl Wrap
Rear Inputs (2, 3, & 4 tap)
Input Location: Rear — The beverage lines coming from your keg connect to this jockey box on the rear of the cooler. 2, 3, & 4 tap boxes use the same template.
Top Logo: Faces faucets (towards person pouring). Perfect for a clean look on the faucet side.
Download: Choose the best file type for your software.
|Adobe Illustrator||Download .AI template|
|Download .PDF template|
|PSD||Download .PSD template|
Wrapped orders typically arrive 2 weeks from proof approval date (not the day you ordered).
Delays & Deadlines
- If you have an event coming up that you are purchasing your custom jockey boxes for please relay that date to us.
- Any delays in communication will delay your jockey box.
- Any delays in artwork will delay your jockey box.
Production Timeline Example
|Process||Min Days||Maximum Days|
|Total (Business Days)||9||17|
All artwork can be emailed to: email@example.com.
If you have a large file, please let us know and we can send you an upload link to our Cloud Storage.
Gently wash the vinyl wrap with a mild soap/water solution, using a soft, non-abrasive cloth or a synthetic or natural sponge. Start from the top of the box and work down. Avoid unnecessary scrubbing that may scratch the vinyl. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To avoid water spotting, use a silicone squeegee. Allow vinyl wrap to air dry completely. Otherwise, use a soft, non-abrasive cloth.
Between each use, clean both sides of the decal (printed and magnet sides) with a mild detergent. Wipe with a soft, non-abrasive cloth.Allow magnetic wrap to air dry completely.
Cooler Color: Stainless Steel
Cooler Dimensions: 24"L x 18"W x 16.5"H
Coil Length: 50'