4 Tap Stainless Jockey Box - Front Inputs
Update: Our stainless steel cooler jockey boxes are expected to begin shipping mid November.
Stop pouring foam. A jockey box has to performevery time you hook a keg to it. We both know that a lost keg to a cheaply built jockey box will cost you cash and headaches.
Designed and built specifically to exceed the demands of the active beverage industry and the rigors of festival season, our flagship jockey boxes are constructed out of materials that will last a lifetime with proper care. These steel belted models raise the bar for what portable draft systems should be and can look like.
- COLDBREAK® Steel-belted cooler with upgraded drain plug
- All stainless steel construction
- Reinforced coil to shank assembly designed to prevent blowouts
- Heavy-duty shank plates allow you to properly tighten your faucets and hold custom tap handles
- 50' coils hold and continuously chill more than a pint of liquid
- Custom COLDBREAK® Design
- Every jockey box is hand-built in Michigan by COLDBREAK® and backed by our warranty
More Product Information
Weight: 55 LBS (no ice)
Ice Capacity: ~35-40 LBS
Dimensions: 24"L x 18"W x 16.5"H
Front Inputs: The beverage lines coming from your keg connect to this jockey box on the front of the cooler. This leaves a clean look on the back side of the cooler (read: no more need lugging around that jockey box cover).